Libraries for In-System-Programming, Boundary Scan, Peripheral Testing & Functional Test.
25 years of experience in the field of flash programming, brings us in the position to identify and develop innovative technologies. Hence, we are excited to announce that we successfully implemented SMART ICT test function into all available Infineon Aurix devices. With our special knowledge about the AURIX architecture and with our robust software we can flash the devices with long cables in high-speed at the physical limits of the silicon device.
- Reading of ADC pins
- Reading/writing/toggling of GPIOs
- Automated writing of dynamic data, or changing of whole UCB areas
- Flash of Infineon’s HSM, data flash and program flash
- Special treatment in devices for 5V and 3V flash programming and more
Besides, our new device driver will allow you to execute special functions which will give to ability to test devices without test pad access as well as to perform dedicated functional tests. Furthermore, we are proud to announce that with ProMik’s SMART ICT technology you will cover all Boundary Scan functions at highest JTAG frequency with distances up to 1,5m from target to programmer.
- High-speed Boundary Scan (interconnect & infrastructure test)
- MCU test functions (oscillator frequency, built in self-test)
- Application power up sequence
- Voltage and current measurement (run, sleep)
- Peripheral device and component tests
- Direct and indirect tests of glue logic elements
- Fieldbus communication and interface tests
- Direct and indirect functional tests
- Test of actuators
- 1.5 MB/sec (1.2MB/sec) for on-board in production flashing
- Parallel testing and flashing in ONE step
- Increased test coverage
- Lower production costs
- Early defect part detection
- No need for fixture integration
Significantly increase production throughput & reduce production per cost/board