- Flashing of mixed devices and multiple PCBs in parallel
- Flexible upgrade to new project requirements
- Easy exchange of bed of needles
- Automatic data matrix scanning
- Complete traceability and comprehensive recording
- Robust design and highest machine quality
- Extended maintenance cycles and worldwide services
- Highest target product quality and reliability
- Prepared for fully automated robot operation (available on request)
Semi-automated Programming Station for standalone use or integrated in the production environment
The SAP2100 system represents the next generation of production equipment. It is qualified for any kind of on-board programming in high volume production.
Based on standard building blocks in terms of software, hardware and mechanics it provides state-of-the-art technology and considers current and future needs of modern electronic module manufacturing. The modular concept allows comprehensive adaptation to individual production processes and easy system upgrades anytime. Based on the MSP2100NET programming unit the SAP2100 system reaches highest programming speed and supports mixed-mode parallel programming via its connectors all known programming interfaces and bus systems.
Standard-type fixtures up to very complex, high precision and rigid-pin fixtures are available to run smallest dimension, multi-nest application panels. In operation it ensures easy system set-up, save and simple administrator & operator handling, flexible connection to client’s MES system for data exchange, traceability and storage.
- Integrated semi-automated programming system for on-board parallel programming
- Ergonomic workbench with adjustable equipment rack
- Up to 3 19’’ racks with up to 30 programming modules
- Full parallel programming of up to 200 targets
- Based on MSP2100NET technology with integrated high- performance power supply
- Supports programming of single PCB’s, multi-use panels, semi- assembled or fully housed modules and also mix-mode usage
- Bus programming via CAN, LIN, BroadR-Reach
- Industrial PC for comprehensive system control, Windows© OS, 17’’ TFT Monitor, keyboard with integrated mouse
- FlashTask GUI, graphical operator- and administrator user interface with full customer MES integration
- Robust and durable housing
- Compact dimensions
- Several Poka Yoke options for safe and reliable high volume operating
SAP2000 is a cost effective and modular Semi-Automated Programming System for single or tandem applications. SAP2000 is based on MSP2000NET technology, supports high-speed programming for Microcontroller, high density NOR/NAND Flash memory and CPLD Applications. Includes ergonomic workbench, 19'' rack with fully integrated power distribution control unit to support all programmers and fixture. Easy to operate with intuitive GIU and 3 push-button operation, various software interface available for perfect integration in your production environment, e.g. ITAC, SAP or to other MES systems.
[video width="720" height="480" mp4="http://2018.promik.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/SAP2000_Video.mp4"][/video]
The SAP1020 is a cost-effective, semi-automated programming system for dual board applications or two MCUs on one PCB connected to channel A/B of the programmer.
Rapid changeover is achieved by the use of mounting brackets for precising the application specific fixture. This flexible system can be easily changed to address almost any of your single board production requirements as the system supports flashing of different PCBs by simply changing the fixture.
The SAP1020 system software includes Administrator mode (for easy programming task setup) and Operator mode (to ensure the correct data pattern is loaded into the selected device). System operation is as simple as loading the PCB into the fixture, closing the cabinet, and pressing the corresponding button on the PC.
The SAP1020 includes factory installed MSP2000NET technology and supports high speed programming.
Rapid changeover is achieved by the use of mounting brackets for precising the application specific fixture.
This flexible system can be easily changed to address almost any of your single board production requirements as the system supports flashing of different PCBs by simply changing the fixture. The SAP1010 system software includes Administrator mode (for easy programming task setup) and Operator mode (to ensure the correct data pattern is loaded into the selected device). System operation is as simple as loading the PCB into the fixture, closing the cabinet, and pressing the corresponding button on the PC.
The SAP1010 includes factory installed MSP1000NET technology and supports high speed programming.
ICTP2000 is a fully automated Flash/IC-Test Station for standalone use or integrated in the production environment. Combine In-Circuit Test, Flashing and Functional Test in one small footprint system, either integrated in your production line of off-line in a test-flash cell.
- Handing system for parallel PCB testing and flashing
- Easy SMT line integration with various interfaces
- Flash-TASK ™ control software provides software interfaces to MES software, ITAC software, barcode scanner interfaces
- Operator control panel for all handler options
- Double sided probing and two stage fixture
- Integrated test interface with automated locking mechanism
- Linear drive gantry technology for automated contact precising
- Automatic width adjustment
- Maximum panel size:
- Compact dimensions: 71x83x169cm (LxWxH)
- Standards: SMEMA standard